Monday, January 20, 2014

Art Journal Every Day

Hi everyone!
It's time for a new tutorial and I am really excited about sharing this one

Adding Texture with Tissue Paper
It is really simple and adds lots of texture and dimension to an Art Journal page.The prompt is LOVE... so much meaning.
Here is my page:
Image is Queen Crown from Smeared Ink. I used the stamp set called Quoth The Raven from Smeared Ink, also 





Supplies: Tissue Paper, Acrylic paints - Golden, Golden Gel Medium, Spectrum Noir, Gesso, Krylon Workable Fixative, Signo pigment ink white pen, charcoal and Pen-Touch Gold pen.
You can find the video tutorial HERE, only available through the Smeared and Smudged forum.
I would like to enter this project in the following challenges:
Thanks!
Love,
Julia


8 comments:

Unknown said...

Love this Julia! Thanks so much for keeping me inspired!

Ellis said...

Beautiful page you made and lovely colors! =)
Hugs, Elenor

Wendy said...

LOVE this page!! Superb textures especially with the tissue paper, fab project! Spotted it on MIM XX

cass said...

Wonderful project, saw it on MIM

Rhonda Miller said...

Wow, this is fantastic. I saw it on MIM.

Rocio De Alba said...

Hey Julia!

I love the texture on this piece. I tried watching the video but it didn't work. I love how all the colors work so well together. Thanks for sharing it with us at Make it Monday.

hugs,
Rocio-DT

Julia said...

Link was fixed, Rocio!
Thanks for telling me.

ScrappingBeauty said...

Gorgeous. I love the texture of the heart.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...