Friday, May 17, 2013

New Challenge at Left of Center!

Hi everyone!
It's Friday and it's time for a new challenge at Left of Center Creative Challenge!!!
Left of Center is a bi-weekly Challenge blog that allows/encourages all things Left of Center- Steampunk, Goth, Halloween (year-round), dark, spooky, creepy, anime, edgy, mythical (fairy tale, mermaids, dragons, fairy, literary characters, fan art), and horror, as well as regular mainstream crafters.
Each Challenge will have a theme, and as long as you project fits into one of the above Left of Center categories, you can follow it or not. If you are more of a mainstream crafter, you must follow the Challenge theme. It's a win-win for all!

The theme for this challenge is: 
Red and Black, but of course you also have the option of anything goes following our categories
Our sponsor for this challenge is LEJ Designs.
Here is my inspiration:
Pointing the Finger
  

I would like to enter this project in the following challenges:
Thanks!
Love,
Julia

7 comments:

DIANA L. said...

This is so sweet. I love it.
Thank you for coming to visit my DL.ART Blog I just became your newest follower I hope you will follow me also-- Cool site!!
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

kbrandy4 said...

Hi Julia, thank you for your lovely comment on my blog! Your card is Brilliant, saw it on MIM!!
Hugs, Hazel, your newest follower, feel free to follow me too:)

Suman Pandit said...

Gorgeous card!! thank you for your visit to my blog and leaving lovely comments. Hope that you would like to join my blog!!
http://www.kalasirjana.blogspot.in/

loz said...

Fantastic card Julia. I saw this on MIM..Loz

KristyLee said...

Ha ha ha ha this makes me LOL! Love how you popped up Red Death! Your back ground is great! Marvelous hun!
Peace,
Kristy

Rene said...

Lol! What an "invite!"
Thank you for joining us at MIM!
Rene :D

Steph said...

Great card, Love the paint like splotches and the staples to attach the sentiment. Made me giggle :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...