Some times it's hard to add texture to a card, or project, but I can tell you all it was so much fun.
I used distress inks and embossing powder to create a rusted like background, it has this tiny bumps and a coarse feeling all over.
Some stitches were added to the sentiment, for added texture.
To finish this card I used some buttons.
Here is my creation:
|Image: Smeared Ink|
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- Smudgy Antics: Touch Me!
- Delicious Doodles: Texture
- Mark's Finest Papers: Square cards
- Can You Digi It: Pretty Peacock
- Joyful Stamper, Inspire Me Fridays: Anything Goes
- DYSU: Sew It
- The Cheerful Stamp Pad: Anything Goes
- Karen's Doodles: Make It For A Male
- Love To Create: Masculine
- Made Especially ... For You: Technique - Using Distress Ink